Corporate Wellness Seminars and Workshops
Realigning the mind for optimal brain function, performance and productivity.
COMPANY WELLNESS SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
Realigning the Brain for Optimal Brain Function and Performance
These Seminars and Workshops bring together:
- Insights in the areas of stress, emotional intelligence, positive psychology (the study of human beings at their best), quantum physics and brain science, the wisdom of the mystics and sages and their practices including mindfulness and meditation
- Evidenced-based science backed by world experts in neuroscience, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and quantum physics
- A set of skills, tools, and techniques that shift the way you think and help you through the process of self-discovery.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- Employee workplace issues?
- Stress and the resulting anxiety, burnout, fear, and loneliness
- Disengagement—why many people don’t ‘show up’ at work
- Increased sick leave and employee turnover
- Low levels of productivity
- A lack of out-the-box thinking, as it relates to creativity, and problem-solving
- The cost of overextended management and their effect on other employees
- The mechanism of stress: Discussion on how stress is triggered, and how chronic stress impairs brain function and changes its structure.
- Unlocking your full potential—engaging the brain to fully access self-control, willpower, focus, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities.
- How running on autopilot [with poor attention and awareness], affects our thinking and our lives.
- How to reverse the negative effects of stress on brain structure and function through the practices of meditation and mindfulness.
- Important outcomes (characteristics or traits) for the individual
- The cultivation of presence
- Building Emotional Intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management)
- Developing the power of observation and attention
- Becoming resilient and internally motivated
- Unleashing your creativity and innovative thinking
- Becoming better at multitasking
- Becoming more compassionate
- Important outcomes for the organization—with this training
- Measurable positive impacts on company performance and creativity
- An improvement in employee engagement which leads to increased productivity and profitability
- An improvement in ethical thinking, empathy, and compassion—positively impacting teamwork
- Removes unconscious bias for better decision making
- Reduces turnover of staff
- Improves overall health and wellbeing of employees
- Enhances company culture and cohesion
- Next Steps—setting up your wellness program
Some tools for practice
- The art of observation
- The beginner’s mind
- The three components of meditation
Ready to Transform?
CALM BRAIN | POWERFUL MIND is a comprehensive tool and reference book to help you eliminate stress, once and for all.