Personal & Community Wellness Seminars & Workshops
Realigning the mind for peace, happiness, and access to your true power.
CONVERSATIONS WITH FRIENDS SERIES OF SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Community and Personal
These Seminars and Workshops bring together:
- Insights in the areas of stress, emotional intelligence, positive psychology (the study of human beings at their best), quantum physics and brain science, the wisdom of the mystics and sages and their practices including mindfulness and meditation
- Evidenced-based science backed by world experts in neuroscience, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and quantum physics
- A set of skills, tools, and techniques that shift the way you think and help you through the process of self-discovery.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- Some common challenges people struggle with…
- Stress and the resulting anxiety, burnout, fear, and loneliness
- Lack of attention and focus
- A constantly chattering and perpetually distracted mind
- A lack of out-the-box thinking, as it relates to creativity, and problem solving
- Overcoming loneliness, insecurity, anger, depression, fear, and unhappiness
- Social media and technology addiction and its effect on our attention
- Transcending fear and finding inner peace and joy
- The mechanism of stress: Discussion on how stress is triggered, and how chronic stress impairs brain function and changes its structure.
- Unlocking your full potential—engaging the brain to fully access self-control, willpower, focus, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities.
- How running on autopilot [with poor attention and awareness], affects our thinking and our lives.
- How to reverse the negative effects of stress on brain structure and function through the practices of meditation and mindfulness.
- Learning about the four-brain structures and how they run our lives and control our behaviors.
- How to calm our continuously chattering and perpetually distracted mind and bring about a transformational shift in our awareness.
- Learning about loneliness, the hidden crisis that is affecting many people.
- How a wandering mind creates unhappiness.
- How to improve our well-being and happiness.
- Important outcomes (characteristics or traits) for the individual
- Reconnecting with our true self—the essence of who you are
- Building Emotional Intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management)
- Developing the power of observation and attention
- Becoming resilient and internally motivated
- Unleashing your creativity and innovative thinking
- Becoming better at multitasking
- Becoming more compassionate and kind
- Improving overall mental health and wellbeing
- Developing a positive outlook on life
- Finding peace amid adversities
- Some tools for practice
- The art of observation
- The beginner’s mind
- The three components of meditation
Ready to Transform?
CALM BRAIN | POWERFUL MIND is a comprehensive tool and reference book to help you eliminate stress, once and for all.